Aug 7, 2008

Renewed Acquintances

Yesterday, after a generous glass of red wine at the end of the "waste your time and money" seminar of "lets pretend this work, you can learn this by osmosis, and so you become negotiators, though you will never really be one, so keep calling us to do the job for you", I ran into an old schoolmate of mine: Ivan E, from high school. Boy, he hasn't changed a bit! Well, he did in body, as he stopped being a toothpic and grew a full male body onto his bones (is he working out or something?). First I thought he was ignoring me, and I wasn't really sure he was happy to see me. You know, most old acquintance meetings are rather uncomfortable, so people tend to avoid them. I guess wine made me hard to avoid (I was rather insistent), and so he might be forced to talk to me, and somehow we heat up to each other and ended up totally engaged in the conversation, deciding to go out on puti-tour this Saturday at this bar which I seem I read the signs correctly and IS in fact a gay bar.

He asked me if I kept writing, and I told him I do, but lately everything I write is homoerotica. I think this warmed him up to me, since he showed immediate interest in the subject and asked me to show him some of my work. I'm kinda aprehensive, since evidently I do not possess the knowledge on the matter as he does, so I fear I might have written something totally ridiculous... BUT on the other hand, I could, maybe, get from him a legitimate beta-reading of facts.

I love having him back in my life again!

No comments: