Aug 18, 2008

No Words

Yesterday... after some fucking good party.



Bitch, it's good to have good friends around you can count on with and laugh a little, smile a little, breakfast a little and watch "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" with. I have the best and hottest friends in town. Envy me, bitches.

Today...


... I guess some general meetings are not so bad, after all, now do they? (I shall remember to stand straight when my picture is taken. In any case, that's him. And we had lunch today, we talked and I've got soaken wet runing cross-"Sabana" back to the office under full rain storm... but it worth it... He kissed my cheek and hugged me!)

-- Shit, I sound like a love struck schoolgirl...

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

It's so stupid... but I'm really, really happy. ^_^ At the same time, I'm also crazy happy about my hanging out with my other friends. ^_^ Hyne, I wish I could take them all together to a party to fool around a little and just be all happy.