Aug 8, 2008

Fucking Pollito

That fucking motherfucker, may he fucking fuck himself into his own fucking grave and never fucking come out of it,k even for the Judgement Day! Oh, I hate that motherfucker! Yeah, yea, a lot of swearing and all you want, but I so fucking need to went this shit out of my system or I'll commit bloody murder and then a few things that would make the terrorists in Guantanamo thank they are not being interrogated by me, and be grateful the next time they are waterboarded. But what's the matter? Oh well, not much really. I believe you remember that I've been really upset and so fucking busy this week with this brief I have to work on about SQ, for which I had basically only Monday, Thursday and Today, and Today was the deadline. Boss gave out this task for Fucking Pollito (known also as LD or Lazy Dog, or somethingof the sort) on Monday. He said it was due to be finished by Friday, aka Today.

That same Monday I received this mail where I was summoned for this "Waste Your Time Pretending You Will Learn Something Useful About Negotiation While All You'll do iy Watch Your Boss be Childish About Games" workshop. So I was going to have TWO days less than LD to do my part, AND I had to do a summary of some semestral stuff, plus add all the stuff about what's needed information wise in three different areas. What was LD's part? One area. Dear Bossy-Boss kindly reminded me that the workshop (to which I didn't want to go) was no excuse for me to not deliever my part of the job on the deadline. So I did what I swore not to do again, and I took my job at home, worked my fucking ass off until late at night finishing my Excel files, making charts and writing my part of the report to have it done. I worked late night yesterday and sent my part by 23 hrs. I sent it as a draft. Today I finished my part entirely and and sent it as my final work. The template was given (made by me) for LD to just drop his info on it. Fuck I did it and sent it to him on Monday morning! If there was any problem with it, the motherfucking asshole should have told me.

Today Boss asks me to go ask this motherfucker how his work is going on. Why in the fucking hell do I have to do that? Ain't he like "the boss". So I go to Mr.Stinky and ask him what's the status of his job. The motherfucker, who has been here (allegedly) the whole fucking week has only A TABLE of data. Oh, but the useless asshole did "comments" on it. Endless minutes he spent talking SHIT about what he has and what has he been doing and... blah to which I didn't waste attention, only to finish with:

"Problem is, I can't open the file you sent me (it is on basic XP)... it's a problem of my computer, so I was wondering if I can send it to you later and so you help me integrate it into the final document."

I was pissed to I sought to leave telling him to talk to Boss. At my office I grabbed the phone and called my boss and reported him on the status of his work. My boss?

"Well, can't you help him?"

O_O

I was flabbergasted. So not only I had worked my ASS OFF this week, I have an upcoming monthly brief for next Monday AND the GAIS to be done sometime this week, plus all the meetings, and not only have I sacrificed my own free time with this last-minute project, but I ALSO have to do this lazy assholes work? Fuck it.

"I'm very busy."
"Buy you can do it."
"I will NOT do his job."
"No, no, I'm not asking you that."
"I can STRICLTY copy-paste, but I will no type a letter or arrange anything."
"Very well, go tell him that."

O_O

"I rather you go tell him."
"No, you go tell him."
"I already spoke with him today!"
"Just go tell him."
"I don't want to! I hate his guts and he makes me waste valuable time I could spend... combing my hair!"
"Come on..."
"Plus he stinks bad!" (He does. He soaks himself in cheap cologne.)

Silence.

"You know, that's not a way to stablish a good relationship with your workmates."

Whadda fuck!!??

"Boss," I tried to remain calm "I don't like him. I disliked him since before he got here. I have no interest whatsoever in having any kind of relationship with him. I'm keeping it cordial, but I wish to interact with him the less possible."

I know, I'm sounding much like Tati and Karol, but I just can't stand the motherfucker and I don't see why should I. I am being polite with him, but I will not let him lean on me, waste my time and I will certainly not do his job. Just because he is in this same process, I don't have to like him and be his friend. Fuck, I don't even have to be nice, but I certainly don't have to condone his laziness. He had more time that I to do his job, and if he had problems with his computer or the data or anything, he should have let my boss know as soon as problems raised, NOT the day of the deadline. Oh well, I did my part, LD is now my boss' problem. In the end he is my boss' subordinate and he has to deal with him.

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Mae, más pior! Si me ha llamado mi jefe para pedirme que 1. de OTRO trabajo le prepare una presentación tipo seminario, el cual me las arreglé para dejarlo para fin de mes, cuando termine con lo que tengo pendiente, y 2. "que le gusta la manera como hago análisis" lo que vino seguido del natural "hacele la hablada al cuadro de Pollito". No sólo eso, sino que cuando le reclamo me dice "no lo veás como que le estás ayudando a él, sino que me estás ayudando a mí". Claro, respiré, conté hasta diez y le recordé TODO el brete que tengo que hacer, sin olvidar, por supuesto mencionarle que me he pasado TODAS LAS FUCKING NOCHES breteando en este informe. Le dije que no tengo problema en hacer todo el trabajo yo sola, pero que si es así, que me avise a tiempo porque si me lo va a pedir hoy, que sea consciente que voy a tener que pasar el fin de semana recuperando el tiempo con mis propias actividades. Con eso PARECE que entendió, así qie él va a ver cómo resuelve, pero no creás, que se olvide mucho de que yo le haga el trabajo a ese V-A-G-O.