Dec 15, 2008

Finally I'm Home

Once again I'm turned into a call center. My brand new phone is ringing off the hook, and there's like three people knowing the number! Well, maybe one more. So yeah, I didn't hook up on the plane, like last time, BUT I just picked up a Hungarian lovely thing from the Pannon GSM store. Dude, that's what I call "customer service", or like Mr. B would rather call it (because he SWEARS it's better) "customer experience". Well, that's some.

I've been running arround seeking wireless Internet Connection, since I don't seem to be able to get wire connection getting decent. Thank you company dude who "configurated" Nagi so he would hook to the company network. Thank you. Really. I hope you can feel my appreciation.

Regarding the trip, it might prove difficult to solve. First, my luggage ain't here, and I just remembered that two of my favorite Swatch watches were in there, the peacock and the Snowflake. Then, so is the craddle of my PDA, which is so old there's no way in Hell I can buy a new one.

I'm at the Leroy Restaurant, a really classy place, with bags and bags all over me. Weather in... warm, which dispeases me a little, because all my clothes prove to be hot. All my clothes mean the ones on my back. All my other clothes are in the luggage... Fuck.

Oh well, gara go now.

No comments: