Dec 10, 2008

Good Grace!

My heart is racing as if it were pumping coffee. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... I saw and talked extendedly with Faux V. Coy, kiddy, seeks to make me jump with some of his comments, lovely, close, pretty much sucked up all teh vids I had on Vassili, which include every single episode I possess of Supernatural, and now we are talking on the MSN. Love? you may ask. My answer this time is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Get real. Lust in the best of cases.

I did all my good deeds, spending an important chunk of my morning at the other side of Sabana trying to fix up my Institutional Card situation, which requieres so much paperwork I'll leave it for next week... unless I need to escape expeditely from here... like on Friday, away as far as I can from some high-quota office party which doesn't really worths for me the price asked for it.

Well, back to Faux V, he pierced his eyebrow. Well, expresses his rebelious soul. Showed me one of his pictures.

Okay, he JUST asked me to lunch. I'm supposed to lunch with Jenkins, Nell and Mr.B. No sign of Mr. B, and anyway, when have we ACTUALLY gone out on an appointed date? Never? Right. That's how much I trust his word. Sorry, but this is what things have come to. Plans come and go, and I'm pushing the line. Yeah, in 30 minutes, fisherie... like it would actually happen.

Suuuuuuuuuuuure! I want him, I really do. Love the way he speaks, the way he words his thoughts, and the novelesque quality of his narrative, plot and structure.

Will we go out today for lunch?


UPDATE 13:15.

He did. He came. He took me to lunch.

Conversation was awkward, but the beer was just fine. A lovely gentleman, though never like Christian, you mind.

Oh dear, he actually kept one promise. He did took me to lunch...

No comments: