Dec 18, 2008

On Trains and Busses

I ain't happy because of the change. Having to take a bus instead of a train to goe everywhere I want to go, just because these people decide to go on a strike when I'm here. Who do they think they are? How am I supposed to go to Sofia? Walking? Horseback riding? Because I already crossed the Atlantic, and I ain't going nowhere no plane if I can help it, nad I am going to Bulgarian one way or the other... which seems to be by BUS! Holy fucking shit. 25 hours on a bus. I must really love that country, don't I?

Through the FB and the gmail, I've received a lot of good wishes and desires to amise myself and have fun in my vacations, here in my homeland, my fatherland, my heart and everything, and add to it, a mail from WORK on my gmail account, telling me that I've until January 6th to send a BRIEF on some Regulations by the SUTEL on Service Quality. Well, guess what, buddy, I aimnt doing jack! No sir. I'll read, work on thesis stuff, because that pleases me and makes me a better person, and you go and you do your fucking own work. Dude, I'm save and I'm incredibly loved, and I ain't no leaving this haven for the likes of nobody.

Loved. I'm so LOVED in here! Of course my family loves me, but Jules' family loves me too, and they love le CRAZY! The mom and I stood talking like two schoolgirls all the way until 23:10! The dad adores me and goes all goofy around me and all. They made me a few comments about a thing or two I wrote in my Hungarian blog, which they read, about my impressions on Jules' girl and Jules and they said I was RIGHT in my appreciations. Hit the nail on the head. So... got me thinking.

We had pálinka and kocsonya for diner, which was awesome, and tomorrow we are going to Eger to see the bazilika and the castle from the time of the Ottoman occupacy... (Carrie, have you gotten to read the book I gave you, like two years ago? Well, I'm going to te castle which Bornemissza Gergely helped defend!) and maybe I'll se the minaret as well! It's gonna be a swell! Jules will be here tomorrow night, so I can pick on him and have fun with him....provided he won't be on the phone.

Well, it's late and I gara go wash the make up off my face, put on my pjs and go... read some more of that awesome Intimate Evil book. I tell you, Paul Reidinger is my favorite writer. You see, that a book for which Rob Pattinson should go and make the movie. Sure it's gay and all that, but's well written, has plot and has no CORNY stuff in it. Of course, that unless he's sucha crappy actor he couldn't actually do a serious part even if his life depended on it.

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Seguiré esperando tus líneas, Amiguis!