Dec 24, 2008

It's Not 20 Yet!

Yes, it's Christmas, thanks for noticing. I've called my friends and my friends have called me. Others sent me SMS and others... well, others are out there waiting for a very, very long talk about what does it mean to be my friend and when the boundaries start in aboundless friendship when a third party, namely some real pain in the ass girlfriend is brought into the mix. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do not wish for my friends to end up all alone like me, even though I believe that the freedom conquered through eternal singlehood is the mankinds natural and most blessed state, BUT please let me stress this out loud and clear: your relationship is YOURS so no bring no shit of it to me! I no getting to rubba-dubb-dubb outta it, then I no want to part of it. Very nice, yeah, keep all the luvin' for yo'selves and THEN include me into the frott'n drama! C'mon Dude, get real! I have no problem lending ya an ear when you want to bitch or share, but I don't see why I have to be forcefully included in the drama by witnesing how you SMS with 'er when you are supposed to be talking to me, or that you won't even answer my greeting through the MSN because you are waiting for 'er. Okay, maybe have no idea about how to handle it. Here, lemme help you:

"Hi! Sorry, I'm kind of busy right now. Please don't get upset, but though I wish to speak to you, I really can't. can I get back to you some other time?"

Guess what? Works like a charm. Worry, not. I'm not charging for the advise.

Anyways, Xmas is in town, and we celebrated. I couldn't contact many of my friends, but I know their love reach me just as my love reach them all, from Sweden to South Africa, and from Malasia to California. Hey there, I feel ya! ^_^ Keep it real!

Gara go now. Battery is low and I have no place to plug Nagi in this room. I love you all.

Oh, and the 20 Thing? I don't have 20 Swatch watches just yet. Today I bought my number 19... and received one previously bought, and selected by me. Number 20 is saved to be ourchased in Paris.

No comments: