Dec 9, 2008

So Bored

... I finished my task two hours ago... what will I do the rest of the week? Will have to start either writing a fic, a novel or bringing stuff to read. Oh man, I hate it when it becomes like this! Wish I had some real work to do. Mine, you mind. I ain't asking Mr.B for some task, or I'll be stucked with HIS work, and I ain't doing that.

Before me I have a table of "tasks" I could tackle, but either I believe they are no longer actual or they are HIS share. Not to mention, now I can't do a schedule since we recently learned that you have to do a bunch of stuff before we make a schedule, and even then, it has to be made my the team. So, I don't do it. I just ripped off the post-its with the tasks and shoved them into the waste bin. Damned, what now? Read some standards? Hn, maybe I could do that.

You know, this is what I end up doing: giving myself tasks.

I guess I'm giving my head to research... since I ain't nothing better to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola

Te invito a que visites mi blog y te identifiques (si deseas) con un poco de poesía.
Una distinta, una sin prejuicios.

saludos
hannibal

Anonymous said...

Quien te perseguía?

Anonymous said...

Te molesta que te haya encontrado?