Dec 4, 2008

Who Gives Back Robbed Days?

I'm pissed off. I'm so fucking pissed off like you have no idea, and FUCK if you have SHIT to say about the way I talk! I was sent to a FUCKING seminar I had NO DESIRE WHAT SO FUCKING EVER to attend, and was fucking made fucking sit DAILY for NINE FUCKING HOURS through THREE FUCKING DAYS listening to a HUGE LOAD OF BULLSHIT I wasn't interested in, to begin with. It was all about "Fucking Project Management". And I had to sign a contract of me staying in this Hyne forsaken company for 2 FUCKING YEARS to make the $1000 fucking investment pay back. If I leave this FUCKING JOINT before, I have to pay proportionally. No biggie, you'd say, only please take in consideration that I have been signing this fucking kind of contracts all fucking year long, so my "debt" for a fucking series of seminars and workshops that worth abso-fucking-lutely SHIT is so large I might need either to sue the company OR ask for a bailout. Get the picture?

Plot thickens when you consider that I have up to TODAY only 1.4 weeks of work left, and the task load is important, and I'm taking no shit home because I'm working on our thesis, so sorry-con zorritos, like Roo says, but me have me time all booked up. Then what? Oh, Mr. B wants me to do some more, namely his tasks as well? The only good that came from that fucking waste of LIFETIME was that since he was there, now I can use all those tools against him. Problem is that I'm left only with ONE Salbutamol pump and I need to keep at least 5, so I'm covered for whenever and wherever I happen to have an asthma seizure, and so I was going to go to the doc this week to get the prescriptions, but now that's more than impossible. Can only hope I can purchase them at a drugstore with no prescription.

--- Okay, maybe I can get some right now!!!

Be back in one hour!

(Back SEVERAL hours later...)

Update:

1. I've got a prescription for ONE Salbutamol pump, PLUS unrequested cough syrup and one beclometasona pump.

2. I've got no problems getting the head-up to my permission for tomorrow afternoon for thesis stuff. (Now hopefully the elusive Adan "Sardine" Chacon WILL be at his office to receive me!) I'll have to cancel my participation on tomorrow's SLA meeting, but be it. (Just sent the e-mail.)

3. Bad, bad, bad, bad news: guess who will be appointed as the Project Manager of the infamous Quality and Customer Experience project that's not really clear what's about? I just tell you one thing, and one thing only: for the SHIT I'll have to put up with the managing of that THING, my boss better get me a PROF 3, though I'm REALLY feeling like I'll deserve AT LEAST a PROF 5.

Good and bad in one bag.

Peachy.

No comments: