Dec 30, 2008

Győr

News upset me, so I won't talk about the news. All the papers are filled with stuff about the Israelies and Gaza and ... give me a break. You know, I start to think that people should stop paying attention to them. Maybe they will stop if no one listens, because no matter how much people disapprove them, they keep going at it on and on and on. What's the story with this people? I don't care and I don't want to care either. They have a fight and go killing each other. Flash news, Sweetheart! People do that everywhere. Sure, it's bad that people kill themselves, and war is always a very bad thing, BUT when they are on and on for years rolling over the same topic, you either do something effective or just let them... kill themselves. Look, you can't do anything to help them if they are not willing to get help, so why would you waste time worrying?

So no news in this segment. Not today, thank you.

Nor will I refer to this problematic fag I know who has more issues with his mind and his emotional life than the global economy. Funnily, he ACTUALLY expects the world to bail him out of his troubles! Anyway, I hope he has finally realized he has no business with me and decides to permanently retrieve his toxic presence (because he has no personality) from my sight.

You may wonder about the picture I put, where I pose AGAIN before a set of bars. Well, today my aunt, my uncle and Anikó, our friend, and I went to Győr, a beautiful small city close to the border with Slovaquia and Austria.

Győr is incredibly small, and what makes it even more amazing is that even though its reduced size, it has such opulent and luxurious buildings as if it where another capital city. Notoriously I took only a few pictures, yet all the more were consagrated to taking pictures of a group of ducks smilling in the Rába river. Why would I take pictures of some ducks in a river? Am I planning to order them for dinner or something? Well, no, only I have never really seen such "picture like" ducks in my life. Our ducks in Costa Rica are plain gray or brown. Just some bird with flat feet and rounded beak. These ducks were something else. Like the ones you see in cartoons. So I devoted a healthy amount of shots to these lovely swimming dinners. Hey, I like to see them, I like to eat them. Live with it. I love these green headed beauties. Would never keep them at home, but I sure like to look at them... and eat them.

Then again, my diet lately has been generously dosed with stag meat. I love to eat stag! I guess I'll have to gear up with a bow and arrows when I get back to Costa Rica, and head to some wood area in order to go hunt my favored meal. Or may I be able to request stag at a restaurant? I think the bigger the animal, the stronger, the more I like it. Shit. I like my meat like my men: big, strong and ready to fight... and handsome, stylish, fast, and then so slender it's slightly femenine, yet with a few curves in the right places. Hn. I think I would love to eat horse too. Evidently I already like them horny, it's time to find out if I like them hung like a horse too. ^_^

Due to the time, there wasn't much to say, much to visit, and it was freezing like a son-of-a-bitch. We had a good conversation, though, Anikó and I, and a glass of warm wine. I burned my tongue, though... :-P Anikó took some pictures of me, for which I posed in such a fashion that I'll look slender than what I really am. After all, who can remain slender with all the awesome food you have around here??? I believe the next time a guy asks me what kind of food I like, I'll confidently say: "Hungarian". There's no better food in the world than Hungarian food.

Tomorrow I promised to visit my Grandpa, and at some time I'm supposed to go to Gödöllő and then be back before 19:30, because THEN I'll go to Gitta's and from there to the New Year's party at this pub near the Deák Tér... which is so cool! Party until 4 am! There will be 6 kg of bread and 3 kg of sausage cream and chilli&fish cream. Yes, I'll take pictures to record this feast of booze and food... and the people downing it all. Wonder if I should cooperate with something, like 2 Kg of pork lard and 4 Kg of bread.

This year seems so exciting!

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

No, vieras qué pena, pero sí me oy a tener que sacrificar para ayudarles con tanta moncha y tanta agu'e sapo. ^_^ De hecho ya me estoy preparando en este momento con un Cosmopolitan. Hehehehe... ni modo, todo sea por los amigos.

Todo parece indicar que vamos a estar en fiesta privada hasta las cuatro de la manniana.

FELIZ ANNIO, AMIGUITA!!!!