May 23, 2012

Tired... Shopping

I've completed another item of my list... and half of another. No, I didn't get the things to get closer to complete those two mysterious items. In the morning there was no jogging because we had an appointment with the vet. Interesting vet, by the way. The office was extremely unkept and dirty - at least to my standards - but the vet himself was nice and quiet. Everything is okay with Cinder, but for the three of us, we've decided to have her sterilized. This will happen on Monday.

Time kinda slipped off our hands, here, and then there was some rain and all, so by the time I left to get going with my program, it was already late. However, I managed to watch the first movie of the week - and the selection went to "The Hunger Games", a bad movie that wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Do not misunderstand me, it was cheesey and very "expectable", but all in all it wasn't so terribly bad. Not another "Twilight", if you ask me, and much better than "Dark Shadows".

Then I went to do what I couldn't do yesterday: buy myself summer fit black clothes. The first store I hit was H&M, where I tried out some 17 clothes (17 is the number of hangers I can still hold in one hand, it seems), and this time around came out with 4 matches. Yay! Then hit C&A... not extected, but out of 3 blouses I ended up with 2, then had to hit a lingerie store because - for the first time in my life - I need a body shaping slip. Yep, I've reached that age, it seems. Then I bought two dresses that looked nice, but would be better with a slip that tucks my belly in, so I've got one.

By the way, slips are a nightmare! I hate clothes you have to fight and subdue first.

Finally I went to MNG, where I had my hopes really high, tried out some 14 pieces... and came out only with one that isn't perfect-perfect, but it's good.

Right now I'm tired, so I'll got to the fridge, open myself a Smirnoff Ice, look for something yummy to much, make the bed and fall into it until tomorrow.

As an after thought, though, I've been thinking about task 13, and it is possible I'll start the horror story I've been talking to a penpal of mine about. ^_~

(Note: I didn't get that dress, but I'd love to!)

2 comments:

Sartassa said...

i really love the dress in the picture, where did you find it? I'm glad to hear you were at least a little successful with your shopping today.

Storm Bunny said...

I just Googled "black summer dress" and there it was... I wish I could buy it!