May 31, 2012

First List Completed

I'm tired... But I did it. All the items on the list have been completed. The Celtic knotwork is far more difficult than I originally thought, and the bead ball was quite hard too. The first necklace I started making isn't completed yet, but I made another. The trip planning so far looks like Prague, but that's still under discussion. And the story... the story is a tiny little secret of mine. I started writing "Penpal from Hell" (working title), but I really want to work on another one... one that's just for me. :-)

Now I'm hitting the bed.

About the drink... Tequila Sunrise.

3 comments:

Sartassa said...

Tequila Sunrise ♥
Prague is so amazing, I wished I could go there another time again. It was beautiful during Christmasseason but European Capitals have two faces, winter and summer :D

Storm Bunny said...

To Dragonfly-cr: Sí, la primera lista ha sido completada, pero la "complementaria" sigue en proceso. Iba poner "ahorrar plata", luego de leer tu post más reciente, pero todavía estoy dándole vueltas al asunto. Es tantito difícil ahorrar cuando no tienes un ingreso del cual hacer un separadito. Será ahorrar en gastar menos y poner las monedas que me quedan en un frasco viejo de conserva... excepto que eso ya lo estoy haciendo.

Me encantaría ver un post de tu Lista de 13.

Saludos!

Storm Bunny said...

To Sartassa: Well, I was really going for Prague when Malmö came around. It seems it's cheaper to go and stay a couple of days at Malmö than at Prague... how can that be?

European Capitals have two faces? Hn, then I gara check Vienna soon to make make sure how it looks in summer. :-)