Nov 11, 2012

Accomplished! ^_^

I still haven't finished all the items in my List of 13 - I'm actually quite behind - and then there's this thing with this document I'm reviewing, and not to mention the article I should be drafting up and sending to my friend Mile, so she can also go over it, since naturally we will be coauthoring it, BUT all in all, I feel quite accomplished. I updated my noting of blogposts on my planner - still an old planner, not my filofax - and bought all I had on my pending groceries list, ran the errands I had planned for the week - except the checking of the archery class - and went though successfully with everything.

The advance on the document - the work document - is quite good, so I can start relaxing now and maybe focusing on other things - like the lot of letters I have to reply - and slowly get on top of everything. Or everything that matters.

Family is over for lunch - pizza as usual, as the kids and I both love it - so I'm leaving for another day a topic I had in mind about the world of filofaxes and planners. So this is it for today!

No comments: