Nov 2, 2012

I'm in Love with Skyfall

I went to see Skyfall yesterday, and truth to be told, that's the only thing I can think of right now. That and "how come I never ever realized how freaking hot Daniel Craig is?" Okay, I did liked him in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", but his "Bond" wasn't really my type of Bond or my "real" Bond. That department was taken by the original one, Sean Connery, and then with a concesion to Pierce Brosnan, but that was all. Daniel Craig was the "yeah, yeah, whatever" 007 for me. I mean, I can't remember the first 007 movie he did and... there's one I didn't see and if this is his fourth or more, then there are other movies I'm completely oblivious of.

Yesterday was the premier in Costa Rica of the movies. Were I've been in Hungary now, this post would have happened much earlier, I would have seen the movie at least five times now, and I would have dragged my boyfriend to see it too. But being as it is, I just saw it and saw it once so far. Hyne willing, I'll hit the movies tomorrow to. I would go today as well, but a. I didn't bring my car due to plate restrictions, and b. I've a previous appointment. About be, is really a previous appointment a strong enough argument for not going to watch Skyfall again? Yes it is when you don't have your car with you and the only movie theatre you could consider in the current condition isn't showing it.

*checks*

Nope, my mistake, they ARE showing the movie! So yes, sadly I believe... wait, can I get OUT of there without a car? Hn... Anyway, yes, probably I'll watch the movie again today and then tomorrow to, because I love the movie that much and Dragonfly-CR might meet me tomorrow. I guess I'll see if I can cancel my appointment, though I'm probably not inviting this person over to the movies because this person has expressed a very strong opinion about stuff that happens in the movie (and which happen to be my favorite part).

It's too early, so I won't spoil the movie - no matter how much I'd love to ooze over it ^_^ - though I may do it after I've seen the movie for the 10th time, which yes, it is a fair shot knowing me and my tendency to watch the same movie a million times when I've got a fancy for it.

With further ado, and given that I can't think of a single thing that's not Skyfall or Daniel Craig or how much I'd love to---- yeah, ehem, that, right - I'll close my lines here, for today.

No comments: