Nov 23, 2012

Oh Black Friday

Friday. Tired Friday, may I add, with a credit card that suddenly maxed on me (got immediately paid, so no damage there!), and waking up at the wee hours of the day to click check out on my cart at Amazon.com and get my Black Friday on the go. In some three hours and twenty minutes my work week is over, and you know what will I do? I'll go straight home, change into my pj's, climb into my bed, get under the covers and watch TV until I fall asleep, which most likely won't take me more than 20 minutes, if I'm lucky. 2 minutes if I'm not. And I still haven't seen "The Perfect Student" nor Margin Call, ans I really want to!

Why is it that this time of the year weeks seem to be much shorter than usually? Have you noticed that too? Things are piling up as well, as I have to plan out my gift lists - I plan to make most of the gifts myself, but others are not that simple - and then there are plans already in formation for 2013. :-)

However, be it as it may, my Black Friday purchases are done, and my only plan for the weekend are resumed to: rest, rest, rest, rest and sleep. :-) Oh, I have many, many good plans! Maybe some scrapbooking, some crocheting myself a new hat... anything relaxing. ^_^

No comments: