Nov 21, 2012

Plans

I'm going on a worktrip tomorrow. Me. A real, actual worktrip and not one of those trips HHRR comes up with that have only an educational intention. Excited? Hn, I don't know, truth to be told. More scared than anything, I guess. The trip is rather far, and since we are going by car, we'll have to leave from the office at 5 a.m. Add to it, I'll be coming back at night. LATE at night. And still have to come work on Friday. Yupi.

Hitting bed early tonight? Not likely, as I signed up for a conference about the role of auditoring in money laundring. That ought to be exciting! Now, now, don't you get excited thinking I'll learn new techniques of money laundring, no, that's not the point. Hopefully, though, it won't be a flat conference sayings something like "the role of auditoring in money laundring is to prevent money laundring, so auditors must be very careful and check everything, within the law". Oh, you'd be surprised about the hability of some to delude this plain sentence into a one hour speech!

Yesterday I was supposed to go watch Skyfall again. I didn't. I had the time, I had the means, I had the opportunity, but I didn't feel like it. I had actually rented "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo", so I watched him play a Swedish investigative journalist. Did you know that I still haven't read this book? And I have it! I just always find something else to read. Anyway, I swapped some suave, sexually playful 007-Daniel Craig for a more human, troubled relationship-wise, thinner, softer around the ages journalist-Daniel Craig. And I kept wishing to hear him - him actually, not dubbing! - speak in Swedish. Not like I would understand a word, but I would have loved to hear him speak Swedish!

I've other movies to watch, such as Margin Call, Magic Mike (though I might skip that, suddenly), and something called "Perfect Student". Have no idea what's it about or why on Earth have I picked it. Well, if I get home not-too-late, then I'll watch Margin Call tonight, so on Friday I can watch that student thing, and then on Saturday either watch Magic Mike or return the whole thing and hit the movies for some more Skyfall. Or shall I lay off Skyfall and go pick something else from D. Craig?

Oh well, I'll leave my suggestions in my planner, and think about them later. ^_^

No comments: