Jan 24, 2009

Enjoy Méjico!

Early in the morning, a dragonfly I know, took her luggage to the airport, a place which is far farther for her than for me, and took a plane, when the sun was still freshly painted on the sky, warming up light blue colors onto the celestial canvas, and jumped up into it, took off up among the sky becoming a tiny, loud point leaving a white tail behind, like some sort of flying, silver bride. Our dragonfly flew to Mexico, the land of the chili, the sun, the tabasco, enchiladas, Diego Rivera and her love. For months she had yearned to get there, and used the plane ticket as some sort of magical charm that made her fell better when dark clouds summoned upon and around her, and when the harshness of so many winds and tiphoons blew at her and over her head and made her feel that all was lost and she would forever be lost in the dizzying whirlpool of agonizing event.

Today she is free, reunited with her dear friends and her love, living the life she deserves for all twelve months, not only two weeks.

I wish you loads and loads of happiness, Dragonfly, and I thank you so deeply for understanding me and wishing me so much love and happiness next to my One. ^_^ Girl, you are a true friend!

No comments: