Jan 13, 2009

Forgiven - Withing Temptation .... A Musical MEME for fun

Shamelessly taken from Dragonfly.

Put your player in "Shuffle" and answer these questions:

1. If someone asks you if something is ok, you answer:
Dontcha wish My Hump - Mix Black Eyed Peas and Pussycat Dolls
2. What could describe your personality better?

Iko Iko - The Dixie Cups (It's the scary song from The Skelenton Key... creepy!)

3. What do you like in a guy?

Crazy - Aerosmith (someone has a lot to explain!)

"You turn it on, the you go
You Drive me Crazy..."
4. How do you feel today?

The Cross - Within Temptation (Fuck, this is scarily accurate)

5. What's your purpose in life?

I will survive - Donna Summer (well, I want more than that...)

6. What's your favorite phrase?

Dream On - Aerosmith

7. What do your friends think about you?

Rag Doll - Aerosmith (Really? Well, lets see who is the Rag Doll!)

8. Something you think often

Again - Lenny Kravitz (related with the office, yeah)

Otherwise: All of my life, where have you been, I wonder if I'll ever see you again...

9. What's 2+2?

Hole in my Soul - Aerosmith "The punishment sometimes seems to exceed the crime"

10. What do you think of your best friend (same gender)?

Losing my religion - R.E.M. "... you are not me..."

11. What do you think of the person you fancy?

My Favorite Game - The Cardigans (That's so mean!!! ^_^) "I don't know what are you looking for..."

12. What's the story of your life?

Get a Grip - Aerosmith (I do listen to other things, not only Aerosmith...) However... "get a grip" for the story of my life... amusingly accurate! Raise your hand if you don't agree!!!

13. What do yo wanna be when you grow up?

Wanted Dead or Alive - Jon Bon Jovi (well, I told you I do listen to other things, not only Aerosmith. However, I seem to have a dangerous... ambition)

14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Our Solemn Hour - Within Temptation (^_^)
In my darkest hour, I could not forsee
That the tide could turn so fast to this degree

15. What will you dance in your wedding?

I'd die for you - Jon Bon Jovi

16. What will they play at your funeral?

Blind Man - Aerosmith (pa' variar)

17. What's your hobby?

All I wanna do - Sheryl Crow "All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die..."

18. What's your biggest secret?

The Truth Beneath the Rose - Within Temptation (So neat!)

19. What's gonna be the title of this e-mail (entry)?

Forgiven - Within Temptation



So, I do listen to other songs, but I think this started shuffling among my recently played songs. Anyway, the selection and the answers are rather fun, and some are rather accurate.

No comments: