Jan 23, 2009

Oh Shit, Right!

The more blogs you keep, the harder you can keep track o'em. Holly-Molly!

Work is rolling on the same as always: outrage upon mind-numbing-imbecility. The basic task of everybody seems to be "complain". Some "groundbreaking" assholes come up with the "modern management meets Steven Covey shit" baloney, and say stuff like "don't bring me problems! Bring me solutions!", and actually feel satisfied about it. Dude, like someone said: "if I have the fucking solution, why the fuck would I need you for?" (The liberal swearing is my own.) Let me tell you something about the basics of this New Management. The point is that the fucking manager does nothing because he or she actually got there because of his or her friends or by sucking ass BIG TIME. I could pin-point a handful of such inadecuate managers. Yeah, you little workers! Truth is that the people over you know ZILCH about what you do or what you should do or what the company should do, but they don't care! They plan to be far, far away, tanning their bellies under the sun in Rio de Janeiro.

Well, I ain't no gonna feed ya shizzle, I am planin' bust'n dis joint befo' tha whole shizzle mizzle gets to our nekks. I ain't no stay'n to see dis shizzle sink.

I have had no news from my boyfriend today. No mail, no call, no nutt'n. I know he was planning to buy his ticket today, so I'm kinda worried something went pearshaped and now he's upset or something. It's funny, but just like me, he can't really handle things not going according to his plans. He does has a lower tolerance threshold towards deception, than I do, but his outbreaks are far less violent than mine. Then again, he basically works with an A Plan, or max. a half B Plan. I usually work with an A Plan, a very suitable B Plan which can make me happy, an "it does matter to me" hierarchy for different aspects of the plans, a daily check, an "alternate route seeker" and constant update. So these all ensure my higher tolerance threshold, but when the threshold is breeched, Hell unleashes... viciously.

My poor baby! He's taking home a viper...

No comments: