Jan 31, 2009

25 Randomness and One Reason to be Greatful

First things first. I'd like to tell everybody that I love and love and LOVE my friend Shimmy Gin because he's marvelous, magnificent and the greatest among the Great. His name shall be sang by ten thousand angels and honored with roses and bailey leafs. He just installed Windows Office in Nagi, and gave me a good tip regarding my antivirus... which for some reason says it's not updated, which I still need him to check. Anyway, he's a god and I love him and will love him eternally for it. ^_^

Of course, yes, I'm still in love with Kari, and will love him forever, but Shimmy is something different. The Dragon and the Tiger. Great Minds think alike. ^_^ What can I say? We are tremendously good friends, though we might have a fight over who has Jerry Ryan or Szilvi. (I may add, he has some incredibly beautiful women, but I'm not trading my Szilvi for no one. That was a hard catch and I'm keeping her!) It's kind of those friends, you know, whom you love like a brother and who share a large portions of your secrets.

The second thing is that my friend Anne, whom I first knew as Fayes, tagged me for this "game" of 25 random things about yourself. Well, I already made a "7 Curious Things About Yourself" from Gitta... then in Hungarian, may I say, but I believe I may own this one to you all. As for the tagging... I ain't have much people to tag, but I guess I'll tag Dragonfly.

So, here we go.

  1. I drink coke for breakfast. If there's coke in the house, I drink a glass, on empty stomach before I leave, and maybe have breakfast one or two hours later. If I don't have my coke, I don't fully wake up in the whole day. Sometimes I can make it without coke, but drinking industrial amounts of very strong coffee or Adrenaline (Maxxx, Red Bull, Battery or anything equally energetic). It drives me crazy, a bit wired up and accelerated and it doesn't work as well as coke, so coke is always my first choice.
  2. I can live on coke for days. I love it so much I hardly need any other thing to subsist. Maybe some crackers or a small pack of snacks, but coke pretty much does it for me. And if it is Cherry Coke, I'm in Puppy Heaven! ^_^
  3. I used to blow the smoke of my cigs into my coke cans so that my coke took the taste of the smoke and I could enjoy the taste longer.
  4. There was a time, back around 2005, when I lived for months on coffee and cigs. It was awesome!
  5. I actually thing that nobody reads my blogs. I feel kind of safe and daring to pour all my thoughts in here, and then something happens that makes me realize people DO read my entries. Like I was going to tell Shimmy today about Kari, and... he already knew! He got the name wrong, thinking he's name was Maki, or Gary or something of the sort, for which I don't blame him, Hungarians pick the strangest names and the weirdest nicks. Or when I pour my heart on my blog and write about my resentments, my anger, or my doubts and my "slippings" and "preys" and... Kari reads about them and already knows about things I still haven't been able to tell him, because I'm still looking for the proper way to tell him.
  6. I love Gilderoy Lockhart because he's handsome and he knows it. I actually resented that nobody thought about him as the coolest and best character of Harry Potter and was actually going to re-write the second book into something more suiting. On this same line, I don't really know who should be Gilderoy Lockhart's real mate. Snape is with Lupin, Lucius with Arthur, Draco with Bill, Harry with Ron... and everybody else, Cedric with Viktor... Kingsley? Or Kingsley is with Charlie? Well all know that the twins are together...
  7. I have left the world of animé, and sometimes it upsets me that my friend Roo fails to realize that and keeps asking me to watch Dead Note and other anime series, BUT I've realized I wouldn't mind having a tattoo of Vegeta on my tailbone, I can still sing the ending song of Gasaraki, and when someone says "Eva" I think of Evangelion and those Eva's. It happens also with the angels... I seldom think of them as, you know, angels like winged celestial beings who help us, and rather often still think of them as these machines that try to vanish mankind, and which have to be fought with... Evas. I still think of the AT Field (Absolute Terror Field), which was the sort of "shield" used by the angels to repel the attack of the Evas. Unless you paid attention to the opening, you missed the meaning of the AT Field. These story was kind of deep, and though I never slashed it (really, I never did), it still makes me think.
  8. I'm a slow poke reader. Even so, in december I read two novels in 3 weeks. I love to read and I read mostly novels, which go from the gay smutt (I do not read het or lesbic, even though I bought a lesbic teenie novel recently), to goth and cosnpirancy. Then I read some classics as well, depending on my mood. I read mostly in English, but I love reading in Hungarian or in French. Hardly read in Spanish, unless I can't find the book in any other language I can understand. Then again, I can't read a novel originally written in Spanish in any other language. It's unappealing. Even though my aunt is a professional translator, I despise translations if I can read the original.
  9. I've done simultaneolus and continuate translation even though I have never taken lessons. It was tough, but I managed.
  10. My capacity to hate is far bigger than my capacity to love. At the same time, it upsets me that people do not place the same value on hate as they place it on love. Why your first hate is not as important as your first love? Why there's no "hate at first sight" and the "One and Only, True Hate" of your life? Why people are supposed to hide their hate while exhibit their love? And on the other hand, why can you hate deeply a lot of people and nobody gets jealous for it, yet you are made to endure hell if you love more than one person deeply? Why you can hate viciously entire races and countries and not be allowed to do the same with love?
  11. I sing for the people I love, and I'm a very bad singer. I know I'm endurable if I sing in a low voice, and so I do, but I have to be moved by my feelings. Oddly, some years ago I had this feeling that I'll sing "Can't Take My Eyes off You" for someone I love, and I have. ^_^
  12. I despise virgins. They kill my mojo. I don't like people without experience.
  13. Men speaking French are my doom. It just set me in that blind, zombie-ish state where all my thoughts stop and everything goes "one track": "I need sex with that man... now". I dunno what it is, but it drives me insane. The language, the accent, the remarks, the way their minds work... Oui, ça me fait tomber amoureuse...
  14. I love being an economist. Hate a lot of shit in the University, hate a lot of crap in my job, which have nothing to do with economics, but I love economics.
  15. It offends me when people think I should now shit from Business Management, or that I should know about those asshole speculators who made tons of money, or made this or that great decision... Dude, economics are more than money and some cheap science to make a lot of it. Those who use it for that are pimps who whore it out! I respect my craft far more than to put it on such distasteful tasks.
  16. When I despise someone I usually go without telling them what I think, make it good or bad, because I believe them to be beneath me and therefore are not entitled to have a piece of my mind.
  17. I love Supernatural. The guys are simply too hot to ignore.
  18. I do love Rugby, and it's not only because the players undress to pose for books and calendars. I do enjoy watching the games.
  19. I don't like spicy food. I can't eat spicy food because it always burn my tongue too much.
  20. I can sleep a fucking lot. And when I sleep I'm pretty much un-awoke-able. You can talk to me, shake my, poke me or apply any other traditional methode and it won't work. The only thing that so far, has been successfully able to awake me has been an earthquake. I have been told, though, by guys, that they had woke me up and we have had sex, but I don't remember.
  21. I speak, sing, laugh, shout and repeat tv ads in my sleep.
  22. Despite what people would think, I'm not a traveler. I'm interested in Europe only, and when I finally go living there, I doubt I'll ever leave.
  23. I don't find nature and "big tourist sites" interesting. Nature down right bores me unless I can wear it or eat it... or both. Sight seeing bores me, taking pictures of the vulcanoes and other "wonders" bore me. I can't stare at some piece of art work and spend hours contemplating longly pictures if there's nothing that holds me there. The Joconda was one that I went, saw and turned around. Diana and Calisto, however, caught me.
  24. I write four blogs and one journal. Also love reading journals, like that on Anais Nin. There's some sort of "magic" in that, don't you think?
  25. I can work and study better at night. Inspiration for novels and stories, come better also at night. For some odd reason, the "dark threesome": Halloween, All Saints Day and the Day of the Dead are my more prolific days.

Well, that's it. ^_^

No comments: