Jan 21, 2009

A Whole Lot of Unamusing Crap

So I'm trying to stablish some kind of connection with my boyfriend, which proves to be incredibly difficult and all thanks to my job. Namely, the enterprise I work for. The rest of the world has International SMS service, we have too. WITH SIX COUNTRIES! Oh, no, I'm mistaken. Sorry, my fault. ^_^ We can send SMS to the U.S. but only to T-Mobile users. Wonder if I can send an sms to President Obama... Then I can send sms to Panama, but only to Cable&Wireless users. I can send sms to Mexico, to mobile clients of Telcel. I can send sms to Nicaragua, to users of Movistar, AND I can send sms to El Salvador to users of DUgicel (not DIgiciel, though I've never heard of DUgicel before) and Claro. ^_^ My mistake. Six operators, five countries.

Since my boyfriend has an account in HUNGARY, a country not included among the lucky ones, and add to it, with Vodafone, well, I can't send him an sms, nor receive one from him for that matter. So I'm trying with the regular deal of web messaging, BUT either I use up the 20/month alotted by Vodafone or I try some other way. Hn. Lets try with my operator. So I enter Pannon, open my Pannononline account ... and the fucking system can't send me one motherfucking code to get it going? Dude! I'm a client! Make it work insofactly! (The word doesn't exist. "Insofactly" is the English translation-version I used in a story of mine when translating the mis-said "ipso facto" in the Costa Rican slang. We say (when we want to appear red neck) "insofactamente". It's rather fun! ^_^ Ipso Facto, to my knowledge, means "immediately", or at least we use it in that sense.)

-- Holy shit. I forgot I was writing in English and went on and on in Hungarian. Hell. What pisses me the most is that I was actually using quite some sophisticated words. T_T Life can be a bitch, and then sometimes acts like a complete whore.

Whore. That word reminds me so terribly much about this individual I used to know, Ivan, who behaves himself like the biggest whore since the begining of times, and YET he has the NERV of pointing fingers and spreading the word on his "friends" that they are such big whore, fucking around with anything that stands still long enough.

Just made ANOTHER blog using the word "insofacto". It's contagious.

I'm done for today. I think I'll talk with Mile, maybe ditch today's class and get the fuck outta here, take a long bath, watch Supernatural dubbed in Hungarian and then read some novel in French. I need time to reach within myself and set things in the proper motion.

I should watch what kind of things I take from Li.

BTW, you know something? My boyfriend is handsome. ^_^

No comments: