Jan 6, 2009

The Power of "Forget"

There are a lot of things that just can't be forgotten. There are a lot of things we do not wish to forget, and yet we do. It is said that writing helps with this. You write down the things you don't want to forget, so you can keep them forever (and lo here the existance of jounals and memoires and such stuff), and then you also write down the things you wish to forget in order to exorcisize them from your soul. Only this is not the answer to such things, or not all of them. Take my case, for example.

Today I lost my phone. In a commercial center. I didn't realize until I was at home, and I couldn't find my phone and I called myself and guess what? I couldn't here Jay-Z and Linking Park asking me to pick up the phone. Chaos. Catastrofe. I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT WITH KARI AND I DON'T KNOW HIS NUMBER!!! (Kari is short for Károly, which is the Hungarian form of Charles, just in case you wonder why am I dating a "Carrie".) Ricsi was also sending me SMS to fix something for tomorrow. (Ricsi: read "Richie".) Do I know his number? Dude, that's why the phone remembers! So I don't have to! Well, this is what happens when you don't care about learning a phone number: you loose your phone and you life is over. Kari I would have minded more, since last night I've got a taste of his flesh, and man, he feels like... the first gout of coke sliding down your throat in the morning. I gara say it, he has one gifted cock.

Right now I'm getting myself in "trouble". Faux V wants to come with me in december, which would be great, only I already asked Kari to travel with me to Vienna... not to mention that Tavo wants to come too. Tavo is a friend and it would be horrible to put him in such a situation when he has to stay and look away while I'm getting my brains systematically pumped out of my skull. Probably I'll have to arrange something with Kari, and talk him into traveling with me to Vienna in Spring, and just meet with me in the next winter. Oh, why do I bother! Faux V probably will scape out of it before March, and Tavo... well, we will fix him with some girl and that will be it. However, if I get to have Faux V in Costa Rica... I wouldn't mind it at all. ^_^ Still gara see, also, if this Kari sticks around or what.

Anyway, back to the phone.

I went to this Commercial Center close to my aunt's place, because there's a very good optic store here, and I wanted to get for myself new contacts. I had my current glasses straightened up and then bought them a new, smaller, flatter case so I can fit it easier into my purse. I've got an appointment with the doc, and while I waited, I went downstairs to a supermarket to but a few things I had on my "list". Wine, chocolates and such. The doc made a very throught checking of my eyes and told me that my corneas are so extremely sensitive, she doesn't recomment me any contacts for at least six months. She made me all kinds of compromising questions, such as "how long do you use your lenses?" and "do you take them off?" For which the honest answer was: "I put them on in February, and don't take them out until October." So, it seems I hurt my eyes pretty bad, and now I have to let them get better. T_T

Ricsi was sending me SMS and I read the last he sent me, but didn't answer to it thinking I'll answer later. I wasn't going to go to back home, but the chocolates my brother demanded, and thge wine where heavy, so I had to stop at home, leave my baggage and then continue my tour. at home I thought about answering Ricsi's SMS... and there was no phone.

"Oh fuck..."

I searched, searched like crazy and nothing, so I had no other choice but to retrace my steps and find my phone... before 16 h,when Kari was going to call me to hang out. I ran out still thinking of the possibilities, and then ran back home to get all my contract papers and such of Pannon, just in case the phone was nowhere to be found. I thought I could still ask my operator to give me a new SIM with my old account and old number, and somehow make up a story, so they don't block the IMEI of my phone, since the phone I bought was with Jules, getting it unSIMLocked, and I really wanted my new, Hungarian speaking phone. I thought about how much I dislike my Costa Rican phone, but right now, it wasn't that bad. I just wanted it back. For the new phone, if I had to buy a new one, I was going to ask for a recount of all the numbers that have called me and that I've called, so I can get the numbers because... I know no number by heart. I hardly know my own!

God loves me and he didn't want me spending unnecesary money, so I found my phone... at the optic. It comes to my mind that I haven't answered Ricsi's SMS.

I have another "revelation". This year starts with sex. Will this be a "fuck-around" year? That's still out there to see.

I wrote this down, and yet, I'm sure, I'll keep losing my mobile, specially if, as it seems, getting laid makes me more forgetful. ^_^

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Trankila! Todo resuelto! No pasa nada. ^_^ Nada excepto que Kari es mi David... ^/////^