Jan 20, 2009

MEME-siada

Yes, I was just about to sit down and write this entry in Spanish, but I think I better not. Kari and I have discovered the joys of Skype, and the relief it would mean for our budgets, though then again, there's this "I really should get working" thing going on. Ain't so funny to go talking with my BF and have the boss barge in, and suddenly have the poor BF sitting and listening through a micro-meeting in Spanish, of which he understands nothing, which is good, because it's otherwise, work related, but still. It's time for "commitment". At the office Skype goes only on text-sending, and when I'm at home of off work, we can talk all he wants.

Fuck, I woke up today at 5 am to chat with him. That's unhealthy as hell.

Stuff at the office is rolling around just fine. I'm working on my brief, and boy, if I have stuff to say! Which is the problem, because I'm really making a major effort to keep the document under 20 pages, hopefully not breaking above the 18 and if I can make it under 17 it would be dandy. However, that 17 is like an opium dream that would hardly come true. So, I'm trimming my words and my analysis to the basic blocks to make it still on 18. The things you have to do for those mentally handicapped.

Kari... gosh, he's kind of starting to get to my nerves. I really, really can't spend the whole day talking to him and trying out sites and web-sms stuff. I really do have to work. It gets me thinking. I know he loves me, I know he misses me and the whole shebang, but shouldn't we just... act 30 instead of 13? It's downing to me, and maybe its a moment of sudden panic, that... things might be rushing to far ahead. Things are not getting out of hand yet, so we'll just talk it over. Yeah, we'll do that.

Anyway, I saw this cool MEME at Dragonfly's blog, and I've decided to copy it. Basically, you post the image of what you have as wallpaper in your computer. Good thing, in my case, is that Omi, Nagi and Igor have the same wallpaper. I'm a bit "obsessive" with things like that. ^_^ So here we go:


It's from some site of goodies, from the UK, called Poison Ivy. I dunno why, but I love it. If I could properly reproduce it, I'd like to make it into wallpaper and post it at my place... for I am seriously thinking about soon enough getting "my place".

No comments: