Jan 17, 2009

Situation Amoureuse: En Couple

Today I changed my status in the Facebook. I'm no longer "célibataire" but "en couple". Hyne knows I never thought that day would come. I really thought, I was convinced that my "single" status would be eternal.

First Saturday in Costa Rica, and I did my "Saturday Ritual": I visited the banks paying bills. Well, some of them. I went also to the post office to send two letters to my boyfriend. ^_^ When I was there I remembered I should have brought money to pay the P.O. Box at once, but I had no more cash on me than what I needed for the payment of the credit cards. I could have, but I was too lazy to go look for an ATM and stand in line for a couple of bucks. I asked the guy at the post office up to when can I pay the box, and to my relief I've time up to the 31st. However I should have gotten the extra cash, because as I was walking home I remembered that I should go to my hairdresser to get the ends of my hair trimmed and my batch of colagen treatment. Well, it shall be done for next week, I see.

Kari called me in the morning. ^_^ I love hearing his voice. He gave me good news: the trip to Zanzibar is cancelled, and so he will come to Costa Rica. ^_^ Could I be happier? My mate, my Kari will come to me.

No comments: