Jan 21, 2009

I believe I can Fly!

Okay, first things first: (which is the same way I started my Hungarian blog, btw) Tomorrow I'll join the green-and-blue ranks of Oriflame. See how does it go. The first purchase I gara make, and so far it seems it will be the only one I'll need to do, will cost FAR LESS than what I normally spend on a plane "because I'm so bored out of my head". The stories about making 1000 € a month don't fool. Dude, please! I'm a scientist here! I just wanna have some fun, you get my meaning? I love Oriflame far better than Avon, though I'll see if I can get the Avon membership as well, since people fall more for that one. Besides, ain't the money, but the sense of control it gives me. Not to mention I could eventually use the extra income for some "business" I have planned around. ^_^

Been look'n at some states on sale in the hood I like and, dude, what's the deal?? For bein' such a muckety-muck, big buck, spread'em no way ya can pay'em, they seem really reasonable! Take in consideration I'll have to save up the dough for it, so ain't no comin' no easy, yo know wha'I mean? But I can do it. Dude! C'mon! I believe I can fly!

By tradition, the homesite of my main bank wants me to change my password, which pisses me off, because I have not even memorized my prior password, and I already have to go through the trouble of inventing a new one. Such a hassle! I wanted to arrange a few things, but NO. It ain't no working. The bank in Hungary, where I have my account ain't working either... as usual. Question, people: why the FUCK do you set up a site if it won't WORK!!! I'm totally thinking in changing my account, though I love the fact that I have an agency so close to my place, but really, I spend most of my year ABROAD, and I would really like to be able to make sure that my wire transfers are completed to my satisfaction. It is my money, after all. I find it terribly hard to understand why people can't do the job they are paid to do, when they obviously had so much time to prepare for it, and so much time already to fix any upcoming problems. It truly puzzles me, and it's not the "Miranda Priestley" attitude, it's for real. After all, they are the servers, I am the customer. It is my money and it is my choice what gives them their job and the sole reason for their existence, why they don't show a dab of gratitude? I'm not asking for anything special or particular, simply to do their jobs, at least as they have promised to do it.

Then again, I guess that's too much to ask.

I've been thinking about cutting my hair. I mean, this Saturday I'm going to trim my ends, which was due already seven weeks ago, but I've been pondering the possibility of cutting my waist-long hair to somewhere around my shoulders or even a bit higher. And right now I can hear Kari's scream from across the ocean.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH THAT HAIR!!"

Wonder if I can use my hair to bargain for my brown walls. ^_^ Anyway, the cut I like (here comes the biggest shock) is Miranda Priestley's. Yes, the one you can see in the picture above, worn by Merryl Strip in the film "The Devil Wears Prada". You see, I long for a hair that demands little care, and with no split ends. I'm done with them! I want a hairstyle I can style with my fingers, that I can wash as often as I feel like, that I don't have to comb, I don't have to hold back with hairbands and hairclips, pins, pencils, pens, chopsticks, and above all, hair that won't be in the way and I'm having my way with Kari. ^_^ Yeah, yeah, sex motivates me to chop off my mane, deal with it. However, to reduce the "shock" of the change, I was thinking about taking a "Jennifer Aniston" hairstyle as transition. Some medium length hairstyle, a bit layered at the ends, that does the "long goes short" move.

Miranda's is a more "Marilyn Monroe" style, if anyone has cared to pay attention to it, and I've already had that style and loved it a lot. It was sheer pleasure in the bedroom as well. No, never had to sing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President", you mind. But it was fresh and amazing!

I'll still sleep some a bit on it. Will let you know... and share pictures if I do it! ^_^

No comments: