Feb 24, 2009

Again

My friend Sandra from South Africa sent me this questionaire... which I'm fairly sure have already answered. Well, I'm posting it here because it would be a waste of e-mail energy to send it, so... here you go. You feel like making it, filling it, taking it... be my guess!

KNOCK YOURSELF OFF WITH QUESTIONS

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My Grandma. And my Aunt. And I have no idea who else. Maybe there are a lot of me out there... maybe none. Maybe we are the only ones....
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Uhhh... I knew that one...
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Of course. It is perfect. However, the important thing is what I write with that magnificent handwriting.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?

Kari. Really. Okay, if it HAS to be FOOD... coke. What?? I do lunch only coke sometimes! It's perfectly healthy and fulfilling. You need your daily dose of gas and coffeine.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not that I know about...
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would BEG for that priviledge. I believe you maybe do not realize the huge priviledge you have at being able to say that you know me, now do you? I'm the best thing that could ever happen to anyone.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
But of couse not! Who would ever do that? And "a lot"? That's simply insulting.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yeah. They are the ones not letting me breath properly. But hey, if you want them...
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Oh, you must be mistaking me for my boss. No, I'm not stupid. But thank you anyway.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
That one of the chocolate chip cookies of Nestle, and also Cherios, and that one with the raisins... on, and Special K with strawberries is awesome too!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
My shoes have no shoelaces. I'm no longer in school, you mind?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I've a strong sense of self and a strong will. I dunno if that's what you mean.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Rum and Raisins!!! Someone should invent the Bailey's icecream too...
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The way I feel around them.
15. RED OR PINK?
Green.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Nothing. I'm perfect and lovable as a whole.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
What a silly question. Henrik Zetterlund, of course. Even though he's here with us, in our hearts and minds, or at least in mine, for I cannot vouch for his parents and sibling, I really, really would like sometimes the chance to write him a letter and have him - eventually - answer me. That's a cruel question, BTW.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Hyne, no!!! Imagine answer this shit again!!!
19. WHAT COLOUR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black and dirty and wet. Yes, wet and dirty.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A supermarket salami and cheese sandwich to which I had to do an autopsy before pressing it and heating it up. I had to disection it, disembowel the entire thing, throw away all the spare pieces of meat I picked out of it, which was a big pile and then squeeze it down in a hot press until all kinds of fumes and smells and sounds rose from it.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
American Pie, Don McLean.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Green.
23. FAVOURITE SMELL?
Pure Poison.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Kari
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I like her, yeah, I just don't like the moron who wrote the questions. Man, you should really do some mental excercise. That thing will start shrinking, shrinking, shrinking and one day it will just fall off.
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Dude, please. You don't ask me that.
27. HAIR COLOUR?
Natural, SUPERNatural. Like Sam's.
28. EYE COLOUR?
Red, and they glow in the dark.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Oh no, I keep them on the list and use them to send them e-mails.
30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
booze.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Conspirancy, Drama and Surrealistic movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Cleaner. But in the movies it was Australia. I actually would have wanted to go watch Body of Lies.
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Excuse me? Is this relevant anyhow or it's just to turn you on?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
The whole chicken
36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
It's difficult, because I love the somlói galuska, and the dobos torta but also the cachos de guayaba, cachos de moka, orejas, tricopilias and whatever that has millefeuille paste.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
"No". I tend to automatically answer that, even before the question is made.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
"Yes"
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Oh man! You should ask me that some other time! Right now I'm reading "Commodity Chains and Global Capitalism" by Gary Gereffi and Miguel Korzeniewicz. It's for the thesis. Otherwise I'm reading... (somehow) Tropic of Cancer and Suite Française.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Well, I use only laptops, so no mouse pad, but since I'm finishing this entry on Nagi, and Nagi's mouse is hurt, I have to use a regular mouse, and I'm running it over a copy of a HVG magazine. The one about the Hungarian Real State market.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Cleaner. On tv-tv... the news on the CBS.
42. FAVOURITE SOUND?
The sound of a man cumming, specially if I'm making him cum. Also like the sound of the wind, the night and the rain.
43. MUSIC OR TV?
Book or Internet.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
I've two homes and usually move between them. I guess the farthest from both so far has been Paris... and I'm hardly willing to go any farther. Okay, maybe Lisbonne, but that's all.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can think. I know, I know, it's quite unheard, but yeah, I can do it. Only please don't go telling others because I do not want to perform this strange ability in a circus. I was born this way, I'm normal, just like the others.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Budapest.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
None, which is why I'm not sending it!!!

No comments: