Feb 6, 2009

Excuse me do you... FACTS?

odd... I thought there was something else in here.

I'm kinda down because my boyfriend lost the plane in Madrid. His fault, you mind, not the company's, but hey, this is what you get when you have such a distracted and last-minute kind of boyfriend. Yeah, I know... tell me about it. I'm not upset, as much as I'm sad. I guess I'm just too worried for him staying in Spain where his Spanish vocabulary is reduced to one only word, if he can remember it: puta. Yeah, all you need is love. Yee-peeka-yay.

So I had this meeting with this dude. I was excited he accepted so fast, and now I see why: he's a carbon copy of Mr.B. Down to the hair. Really. So, I was there to know something about something, and I wanted to know something very punctual. It was a matter of answering yes or no. This guy went into telling me a story I wasn't interested in hearing about the eTOM and the structure and how they had this dream where one day the verticality will rule the world, and where everything will concerge in a manager of managers, and in some years from now, with hard working and shit the world would see the light of network elements connected to services and people will "understand". It was already bad when I came into the office and I heard him kissing ass to some dude, so he would get help keeping the herd in track. Shit, so this is such a waste of time? Far more than what I thought.

The manager we were promised is not existing. I lost my temper and asked him to leave all examples out and JUST TELL ME THE FACTS AND THE THEORY. FACT: the hired someone to do something, which will start on Monday. That something is ... a promise. Teach people, get to know the enterprise, find out who to do what they will be requested to do... (I've got a glipse of the charged amount and... holy shit, for a pile of nothing that will probably never be put to work, its one fucking big load of dough...) Like my boss, who wanted me to recruit him into his project (which is just like this one: all name, no content), this Lil' Genius wanted to recruit ME so he could tell me the entire story of how we all will see the light of the eTOM and follow that beacon into a bright tomorrow.

Sure. Watch me.

The point is that this has absolutely no future and no use for us.

You know, the more I work in here, the more I want to get out of here. It pains me to work among such a group of incompetent dicks.

No comments: