Feb 4, 2009

Mak'n sum-sum diffikultizzle fo' sum homiez 2 get

I kno' it's been quite sum T-I-to tha-mizzle since I wrote murda like dis. Gonna be shizzle to read? Ya bet, homie! wasn' sucha pain back when that netizzle had tha Gizzoogle, but that one went to tha shit. Rememba what was like to texitilizzle tha whole shizzle? G, it was a riiiiiiide! I's talk'n 'bout luuuuuv, mah homiez! Yo! Wow-wow-wow, yeepy-yo-yeepy-yay.

Wha' me doin' dis? coz mah boo no know no englishizzle n he grabs tha whole shizzle and work it wit sum translatizzle to get tha hang o' wha I writtizzle. So no frott'n shit I's gonna give 'im sum E-Z ride! So I's lay'n low, lett'n tha time go by, puff'n on lye, hop'n dis sista gets high... n all shizzle-mizzle wit tha job smooths down n goez suave... ya hear me say'n? Dis is anotha dawg house produktion.

Fuck, no shit! I'm out of coke! The fucking hell... I need to score some more... Coca-Cola, you moron! The fuck with this people!



The tutor of the thesis decided to play Ghost on us and has gone missing, no signs of life from his side. Oh goodie. But after Kari is gone back home, if he hasn't made an appearance, I gonna hunt him down. There's a ghostbuster, a Winchester for that Ghost. That thesis and the outcoming diploma is my ticket home.

No comments: