Feb 2, 2009

A New Week, a New Month and a Brand New Bullshit

You are all going to have a blast out of this. Yes, it's work again. It's again:

"I want you to do (for me) several proposals for a project, with the definition of the tasks and in the first stage I want the people to study if we are complying with the requirements of the new rulebook, and then some second and third stages... and I want to see something for all four... well, maybe you can put the Customer Experience in the third, yes, and draw me up a Responsability Matrix..."

"Boss, if you remember the (FUCKING!!!) expensive workshop of three days (to which you made me go, because I didn't want to, and it was a total waste of time, but you thought it was Mana from Heaven and even asked for all the FUCKING didactic material and the SHIT pasted on the walls for the teams to do their STUPID dynamics, and on top of that I had to SIGN some FUCKING contract promising I'll stay in the company for two more YEARS!), it was clear that we (meaning YOU, you lazy ass motherfucking moron) have to prepare the the theme and the main objective, and the team prepares the schedule, draws up the tasks and define the responsability matrix."

"But I need something to do the proposal!"

Yes honey, YOU need it, well, how about this: YOU DO IT! It's your job after all, now isn't it? If you can't do it, don't get into it, do not commit to it, stop trying to be someone you are not or something you are not. Want some news? Dude, nobody respects you. You are a clown at the building, and many other buildings. No matter the proposal you bring to the table, the problem is that it comes from YOU. Nobody will ever take you seriously because you are nothing but this little son of a whore whose only Hyne given talent is "complain". You open your big trap and it doesn't close. You go yapping and yapping and people is already tired and want to shoot you in the head and they have stopped paying attention to you a long time ago, or they are thinking: "what a LOSER!", and so, no matter what you try to say, you could warn Troy of the Wood Horse of the Greeks and nobody would listen. Haven't you noticed how people avoid you? Haven't you noticed that from the moment you utter the first word people turn their faces and lift their eyebrows? You don't need to read minds to know what they are thinking: "Here goes the LOSER again." You think you are so bright and so smart and have such great remarks and bring systems down because you know "truth" and you can show them that "that system won't work in your environment". Motherfucker, then why in the fucking hell do you go in the first place? And haven't you thought it doesn't work because of you? Because you and your stupid head can't apply it?

Think about it, LOSER!

My friend Christina Blake tells me to ignore him, and well, dude, that's what I've been doing for a year now. He simply gets to my nervs. What I can't really understand is how does he expect to get anything with his inexisting level of organization. How does he pretend to be a boss? What does he think being a boss is about? Ordering people and cashing the big checks? Dude, you gara hear this: the other day he went arguing with me that the boss is not responsible for what the team does. Fuck, of course it is! No, no, no... he simply gives the orders and the people is each responsible of what they do. Dude, but if you are the boss and you put them to do this or that task, it is your responsability that they succeed because you gave them the task, you chose them based (allegedly) on their capabilities. If you put an inadecuate, ignorant person to do a task, and that task fails, well, it's not the ignorant's problem because he was ignorant and wouldn't know how to do it in the first place (of course, the ignorant must say before head that he or she has no idea how to do it), but the MORON's who put the ignorant there in the first place. Add to it, bosses are supposed to supervise the job, so if a flaw passes through, dude, YOU are responsible!

Well, he wasn't willing to understand this basic true, so I told him that that's the way it is in the Internal Control Law. Law, btw, which has been corrected according to International Internal Control Standards, such as COSO, which was developped after the Enron case. Well, you know what was his answer: "Well, the Law is wrong."

Dude, you couldn't be more dense even if you wanted to!

###

Other than that, my February starts with colors. ^_^ Yep, I wrote up some of my tasks with coloured pencils in my desk calendar, so they look happy. The month started a bit rocky and emotional, but nothing that can't be handled. Had a horrible nightmare last night, and woke up all scared at 3 in the morning, because I was dreaming of this house that was so unsafe and vampires and other evil things were trying to break in. Yeah, yeah, yeah... MAYBE I shouldn't stay up to ... FUCK!!!! I missed yesterday's episode of Supernatural!!! And it was fourth season!! T_T Well, that's disappointing... I really dislike Warner Brothers now because I don't get a chance to see them some other day too. It's so unfair because this season is a killer! Has some lame assed chapters, you mind, but it has a lot of good stuff. BTW, season one... Sammy has some bod!! ^_^ Good grace, he's one smoking piece of ass! I'd have him anyday with French Fries and a big coke.

My plans for this month, so far, are simple:
  1. Get the thesis advancing into chapter three, which is the processing of the data, for which we will need to get ahead with the visits to the ISLAND, now is only one, not two. We are going for Venado, which reminds me I'll have to rewrite the entire thing. Good thinking. Why Venado? The fuck knows. Nobody knows with this dude.
  2. Do something for my German, because I'll need to push up that one FAST. (Specially with some alternate plans I have...)
  3. Do some Spring Cleaning and throw away as many things as I can.
  4. Sell the batch of books I don't need and don't read anymore. (Should really start considering selling all my mangas, or at least a good chunk of them.)
  5. Get my job and my groups organized, which leans heavily to the side of the SLA's.
You know, this fourth point is important for serveral things. As I wrote it down, I thought about my future, my wishes and desires, and well, it includes going back home. I guess I better start getting rid of all unnecesary stuff and remain light for travel. There are a lot of things I don't need to go with me home, and so, I could start already getting rid of them, don't you think?

My life home is closer and closer, and less of a dream each day. I love that!

No comments: