Feb 4, 2009

A Picture o' Me

I thought you might like it. Yep, I worked it out to pull the effect of my eyes, which on return needed a bit of darkening... and I'm not perfectly happy with the effect of it because it's not as smokey and smooth as I wanted them to look. Was thinking on making them green, you know, my fave color, but that was gonna be far more complex than what I can afford with the time I have. So this is it, a fourth version of the same picture, something pulled out for you to have a picture to stare at when you are looking at my avatar.

"This is her."

Yes, this is me, but not all of me... No. You will hardly ever get that. Oh, yes, I know you are smiling knowingly. You know that no matter what, you have me... you have a part of me, don't you? I would like to ask you if this knowledge pleases you, but I find the question futile. I know the answer, even if you deny it. Yes, you do. You live for this, and now, you'll grip into whatever small scrap you have, whatever small piece from what looks like escaping your hands, to know, forever know, that I'm yours, that there is a bit belonging to you, that extends far past a faded picture of piercing, big, dark eyes and faded, hinted smooth lips you have touched before.

Darling, your cruelty lives in me as well. We are, after all, siblings.

No comments: