Mar 2, 2009

May I Take Your Order?

Monday, first say of the month. Try calling Oriflame's line to place an order, and Hyne will forgive, to do what I have to do today: place TWO separated orders! Lines are collapsed and everybody's calling. The nest of vipers falling on top of each other to get the little chances of getting this or that product. Well, that's what I call poor logistics. They should be avoiding these agent-stampedes. Add insult to injury, I'm upset that my sister-in-law hasn't been able to pay her order. The excuse? The girl who bought her the blush had a car accident and couldn't go to classes on Friday, so she couldn't collect. Does she think I'm stupid? Or is she that dumb? I told her there was a commitment to clear the account before the end of the month, so I don't fucking care what she has to do to get the money, she has to clear the account. Any rational, decent, responsible person would pay the order from their own money and collect later. I mean, that's what I do, and that's what I had to do.

Money is a tough topic with me, so from now on, her orders are placed only if they are paid in advance. She already owes me $48 for a game she ordered for her brother, and on top of all, hasn't been able to get the game from the Aeropost counter. If she's waiting for me to pay her the fee, she's sourly mistaken, but if she's not taking it out, and I'll have to, I'll sell that fucking game. Probably to her brother, and ask his mother for a price raised enough to cover the loss for the sell as well. I can't believe the way in which she's able to abuse the people who is out there to help her. You know, people like her, so irresponsible, should never be left to have kids.

My nephew hasn't seen his mother pretty much over 2-3 weeks. He's 4 years-old. You ask why? She sent him over to her mother, away at the coast. She was supposed to pick him up last week, but she had a fight with my brother and so the kid remained another week away. Well, with such a fucked up mother, no wonder my nephew is turning out to be such a fucked up little maggot. Irresponsible, uneducated, uncivilized, unable to control himself, prone to temper tantrums, unable to form social bonds... He's 4 years-old and he's already a human mess. I pity him. His life is going to be hard and unfulfilling. Truth is, and I do not want to fall into blasphemy, but this is the truth of my thoughts, it would have been better for him never to be born, or to be given away at birth. No human being should be put through the things he's being put through. No one should be exposed to such an invasive amount of bad influence as he is. And it's a shame, because he is really a smart kid, only he finds no support, no guidance for his interests.

My tasks of the day include doing a $1000 transfer to my father's account, paying one of my credit cards, pay the cell phone... pay, pay, pay. Hyne, I do not like these days.

Among my other tasks is the checking of my April schedule, which I have to fit with my boyfriend, which is proving interesting, since he things that we STILL have a month for that and I think that we ONLY have a month for that. But hey, you know me! I like to plan things ahead and have everything nailed down and perfect. (As a matter of fact, not working on my december trip is killing me, BUT I have to first arrange my finances before going into that thing.)

Work is... work. Get this and that done.

Thesis is another headache. Changes done, still gara print out the copies for the tutor and myself. I just want this thing going, moving and getting ahead. This is my ticket home.

No comments: