Mar 1, 2009

It's not that I have neglected you

It's more a matter that I have been venting my rage on this blog, since English is quite an easy language for, me, but in the best interest of a lot of things, among them my very own relationship, I decide to save entry after entry as a "draft" rather than publishing them for all to see. Yep, it ain't all honey and milk, but I guess you all know that.

My uncle Jón sent me recently a package full of pictures of Iceland. Boy, if that's a beautiful place!! Eggs are of all colors and have spots on them! Ain't like our golden or white eggs at all!

Today, I'm doing a little work on the thesis, arranging the methodology and the theoretical framework, since our tutor wants to see what's in the methodology IN the theoretical framework. Why? Ask him. Oh well, as long as we have the work done soon, and I can move my chips around to change my fate and get the fuck out of this joint, and move to Hungary for ever and ever and all eternity and live happily ever after, which is a FACT because it can't be any other way in Hungary.

I'm reading the news and all that crap about the banks and the hefty payments they do to their executives and big heads, plus the Madoff case and how it goes rippling through the economy. When I see these things I would like to have one of those utterly idiotic monetarists of liberals before me, and ask them to explain me what went wrong in there. Sure they will start the crap about the "hand of the State" in the matter, but what fucking State intervention was in the Madoff case? And what kind of shit are they blowing about the banks when the crisis over came by their greediness, not the State intervention, and it was THEM asking for it! Yeah, go preech now your stupid ideas of free market and "down with the intervention" when the banks keep asking for second and third and Hyne knows if there's a fourth bailout lining up. No, truth is that the market, the economy doesn't go like in the books. If they care to pay close attention, there's a thing called "supositions", among them the famous Ceteris Paribus, remember? Well, all those assume there are ideal conditions that will NEVER occur in real life. Or is it in any liberal theory that in the middle of a crisis and banks calling the Chapter 11, requesting BILLIONS of dollars to keep up are, at the same time giving away BILLIONS in bonuses to their top executives?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

No comments: