Aug 25, 2009

::: Rest :::

An old acquintance of mine, Guitarcrab, tweeted me. He mentioned that the Twitter was still weird for him, and seemed quite stupid, like everthing that was fashionable on the net. I found passion inside me for American Football and while I was watching yesterday's match Shimmy Gin tweeted me the basics of the game. I started following the Girls of the Playboy Mansion, the original ones: Holly, Bridget (my favorite) and Kendra. I do these little things and read about my friends, read about Dragonfly falling in love again so fast and so strong she worries me because I don't want her lovely, golden heart broken again by someone who can't realize he should be so grateful for the attention such a magnificent, loving, caring woman is bestowing upon him. Follow snipets about Supernatural, a series I love, and a 5th season I'm waiting like crazy.

But Roo called me today and we talked for over an hour and I realized not only how far I am from her, but also that I haven't rested. What do I do to rest? Watch a movie? No, I actually read. Read books. That soothes be and make me feel better. That's how I actually rest.

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Ay Tita! Diay, yo ti'acompaño, ti leo, ti visito, ti'hablo... ahí lo qui'ocupis. Yo sé lo que es andar "medio metro por encima del suelo", como dice Tiziano Ferro, y pues diay, acá echándote porras, porque la verdad verdadera, es que te mereces ser muy pero que muy feliz, amiguita.

También te quiero mucho!!!

(Ya lloré...)