Mar 21, 2012

In and Out of It

I might start to believe in this "Mercury Retrograde" thing. My boyfriend got a printer that doesn't want to work. I wanted to install it in my computer, when I realized I left a cable for the CD-ROM at home... in Costa Rica. I entered the site of the Insurer in Costa Rica to pay my car's insurance, and it was unable to give me a confirmation of payment, because the system is down. The money got deducted from my account, it was just fucked up in the system of the insurer. So, honestly, what the fuck??

I wanted to wake up an hour earlier to go jogging, and I ended waking up an hour later. I forgot to put on my fitbit after shower. My kindle is working - thanks Hyne -  and I've got a new manga. However the IPTV has been going funky here and there. So, would this be the best time to look for a job in telecommunications?

Funny planets, funny planets.

No comments: