Jul 9, 2012

Someone Kill the Heat! It's getting to my blog

Another Monday of doing "not much". I've got on writing a letter to a friend, but had to stop when I realized that the ink of the pen I was writing with was scented, and the strong smell of artificial mint was getting to my nerves. Man, pen makers should think better before they do a stupid thing like that! Of course, you could ask "why did you bought a scented pen in the first place?" because I thought that "mint" meant the color of the ink, not that it would smell like a bush of peppermint dying in the summer heat right next to me. Come on, people! Smelling pens, what are we? Five? Let's not get into why I need new pens instead of my trusty pilot frixion ones.

The heat has been going up, and this unlawful, terrible state is getting to my nerves. Hell, if I ever want to come here to live, how should I deal with this kind of unholy weather? Yeah, yeah, the first summer is always the worse one, I'll sure get used to the second one, and the third one I won't even notice and... like hell I won't! I'm melting in here! When you finish taking a shower - a rather cold shower or as cold as you'd get it, and you are wet even after you've dried yourself with a towel because you've been sweating, it's one thing and one thing only: it's time to seriously think about moving to Iceland.

So, what was the plan for today? Because it's time to hope and pray that tomorrow will be colder so that I can cram up those things for tomorrow. Hope and pray, hope and pray. Part of that plan is to check on the train fare for Salzburg. I've got the connection plans - thanks to my dear friend Trish ^_^ - but I need the part of the money question. Hungary, not being so evolved, needs you to walk all the way to the train station to ask the lady who fills the tickets by hand (yes, by hand) to ask her how much the train fare is. Why can't this be shown in the website is entirely beyond me.

Plans, plans, more plans... yes, I need to decide which museum I'd like to visit - probably the Fine Arts museum - and ask my mom and my aunt if they want to come with me. Also have to check for a movie to see, something better than Bel Ami, which was so terrible! Hell, why do I keep watching Robert Pattinson movies? The dude has the same tortured vampire face in every single movie he makes! Ms. Thurman, however, was wonderful, as was Ms. Scott Thomas and Ms. Ricci. Really, like in those days, and the start kicking line of the plot, it wasn't about the "talent" of the men in the movie what somewhat held it up, but the invisible, huge effort of the quality acting of the actresses what made it bearable.

I really hope tomorrow will be bearable. :-P

No comments: