Jun 30, 2010

I'm 34!

Today is The Day! Yep! I'm 34, which is still not a round number, so don't worry if you hear me say I've 35. Either way, I've got greetings and cake and a beautiful gift from one of my penpals... really extraordinaire! Thank You Sonja ♥! She also sent me this utterly hilarious Birthday Card that had me laughing off my chair and making circles on the floor.

My friend Dragonfly-cr, Chuck bless her kind heart, left me a postcard on ther blog, quite awesome, in GREEN, which is my hallmark color, and with a little dragon, my Chinese Horoscope sign. It's so awesome!!!! ^_^

Kari called me at the wee hours of the morning, right when I was rushing and dressing for another day at the office. He was the first one greeting me. ^_^ I'm picky about that, you know? I don't like being greeted or celebrated on a day different than the very day I was born.

... This Post was finished on July 1st. I had waaaay too much stuff to do to finish it. Now, however, I forgot what did I wanted to write. So there.

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Verdad que está lindo? ^_^

Me estás haciendo mi regalito! Ay qué bueno!!! Me encanta todo lo que haces! Yupi!!!!!! GRACIAS!!