Jun 1, 2010

[SILENCE]

today I've nothing to say
Nothing

Nothing because anything I would say, I COULD say would probably be labeled as extremist or even antisemite, and Chuck forbid any of that would happen. Oh Dear no!

Sorry, but I am muted by the outrage, the horror of what's going on in Gaza. I'm horrified out of my wits by the actions and attitude the State of Israel is showing to the world. Murdering humanitarian activist, because they didn't comply. Because they started attacking them first with sticks  and knives. Halting all humanitarian groups from entering Gaza, from getting to the Palestinian people. Yes, because they may say they are Humanitarian Activist, but they may be terrorists smuggling weapons.

Sure.

I still remember it was the Israeli army the one using forbidden weapons like that thing that burned hotter than hot and couldn't be put off. Maps show how Israel has been pushing Palestinians out of the land. Why on Earth can't they just find a nice, peaceful solution?

I have nothing to say, or at least nothing nice, nothing "presentable", nothing politically correct. I still will say this: For being God's Chosen People they do behave shamefully. Sorry, I don't know which god's chosen people are they, but sure are not mine's.

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Muchas Gracias Amiga! Te quiero mucho! :-*