Jun 10, 2010

Things I Would Like to Do - A List

Here's me again shamelessly copying the ideas for entries from my good and adorable friend Drangonfly, who is nice and adorable, and beautiful like nobody else in the world, the girl with the most charming smile and charitable temper, who would never, EVER get mad at me for so shamelessly copying her posts. Yeah, uh, well, but other than the evident attempt to apease her from the copying, I do believe all that about her. Libe, as I cyberly-lovingly call her, is beautiful inside and out.

Well, the thing is that she did this "Things I would like to do" list, where you make a list of things you'd like to do or you like, or you enjoyed doing. Kinda like a "Bucket List" but also includes things you've done already. I, myself, am not much of a fan of bucket lists, as I believe you should just do the things you want to do, when you want to do them and don't hope and dream and expect a miracle will take you there. (Then again I still have some "gara get these before I die" things in my to-do list.) So let's get the show on the road.

Bunny's Like-2-Do List

  1. Fly on first class (had, but as a courtesy of the plane for losing my connection)
  2. Stay in a five star hotel (had. More than once.)
  3. Join the High Mile Club (had, and it was awesome! Oh, and with the crew, nontheless. Extra points for that.)
  4. Pick up a French Flight Attendant (oh yes. Been there, done, that and Rock the Kashba as I did!)
  5. Enjoy freedom and independence (Yep, and it was as good as I expected it to be)
  6. Buy stuff and don't care about the price or the end bill (Have, which is why I now valiantly wrestle my credit cards)
  7. Buy my own appartment (still gara get there)
  8. Get an awesome classic car - Mustang, Firebird, Impala, GTO (well, that seems to slip between my fingers)
  9. Go to Russia, specially Moscow (old thing of mine. Haven't done it, but now I'm in no hurry to get there.)
  10. See the original work of Alphonse Muchas (done. Beautiful!)
  11. See the original work of Gustave Klimt (done. Breathtaking.)
  12. See the original Chat Noir by Alexander Steinlein.
  13. Visit Paris (done)
  14. Visit Vienna (done)
  15. Visit Sofia (done)
  16. Visit the Monastery of Rila (still gara get there)
  17. Visit the main locations of Vlad Tepes' history in Rumania, particularly Tirgoviste, Poeanri and the Snagov Island.
  18. Go to Hungary (done repeatedly)
  19. Never marry (working hard to keep this one up!)
  20. Never have children (working really hard to keep this one up!)
  21. Have an amazing job as an Economist (done)
  22. Work with Economical Development (haven't, though our thesis is in those lines)
  23. Write a book on Economics. Publish a theory (been working on that, my theory of how money affects happiness.)
  24. Publish at least one novel (have written a lot, but haven't published anything, except for the stuff I've published on the net.)
  25. Learn to shoot guns, shotguns and arrows (haven't)
  26. Learn Medieval History - European, mind you (Been doing some, but I want to really, really get into it.)
  27. Learn logic, but the version prior to the Informatics boom.
  28. Speak German (working on it, but never really getting anywhere so far... except when I'm in Vienna)
  29. Speak Russian (same us the german, only less...)
  30. Speak Bulgarian (just researching so far)
  31. Speak Arabic (haven't)
  32. Speak Chinese... two of them: Mandarin and Cantonese (none of them yet)
  33. Speak Japanese (speak so little it's meaningless)
  34. Speak Korean (none of it)
  35. Speak all European languages (that's big, and so far I have only ... 4?)
  36. Sew my own clothes. Well, basically get the skills to make all the clothes I want, since often I have this idea about what I want, but fashion doesn't seem to think about the same pieces I do.
  37. Break the NC-21 barrier when it comes to writing fanfiction (did. I'm the queen of the genre... so I say and so I see.)
  38. Die from a heart attack (still gara get there)
... well, it's kinda edited here and there, but I guess that's pretty much it. Doesn't look all that bad, now does it?

1 comment:

Jonapamplona said...

Sewing my own clothes and going to Moscow are on my list for ages as well...maybe we should do it together?!