Oct 4, 2012

Another Day Under Duress

15:10 hours and I haven't had any lunch. Again went through working. Good thing I can pull these stunts. Have spend the whole day  - literally, the whole freaking day - working on this document about the Radioelectric Specter. What it is and what do I do with it is of no importance, what's important here was that through the whole thing I kept giggling for myself about "working with the Specter".

I've been listening to the same six songs all day too. Have heard them about 17 times, and sang along here and there too, so I must have probably scared the begeezus out of not a few of my coworkers. However it is 15:15, the work is done and I'm busting this joint in 21 minutes. And you know what I plan to do? Go grab myself a beer, or something spirited. And between Specters and Spirits Spooky Bunny raises.

I need a break. I really do. I need a break full of fun, and hopefully fun in the form of fics and series and slashing. Yep, that's what I need now.

No comments: