Oct 22, 2012

Those Mondays and Those Mondays

Oh goodness, it's Monday again. And I'm supposed to love Mondays. And I do, I really do. Mondays are great, are exciting, are fabulous. TV channels get back to the normal programming instead of the crappy "family programing" they torture us with on the weekends, and the movie theatres also get back to a more normal schedule. Parking lots at malls are less crowded, and you are less prone to walk into Sunday drivers and obnoxious multi-child families dragging their loathsome progenie around, imposing their absolute lack of manners and education on society. Monday is the day when adulthood rules again over the world, when we can go back to "Margin Call" after having lived "Frankenweenie". Monday is the day when the Avengers are again all about action, and --- nevermind, instead of "don't forget to eat your veggies, Jimmy!".

This Monday, however, came a bit *scrunches face*... you know what I mean. And it wasn't because it was Monday, but what it entailed, what laid ahead. I mean, there  was an iPodWitch episode on the waiting, and it was fabulous and I loved it, and there are lots of other nice podcasts, and my head is filled with stories - like it happens every October - and there's this unimaginative, bulky thing I must look through, and which is taking me ages because I can't just read without editing, and there's so much editing to do! It could be Friday and I would still cringe at it. 200+ pages of no substance. Should have packed the story I was reading yesterday. That one was good.

Well, let's get this day kickstarted, and we shall see how the rest progresses.

1 comment:

Storm Bunny said...

Hahahaha! ^_^ I feel your pain, Sister! Happy Monday and may you have all the time and all the resting your heart desires!