Oct 3, 2012

Short Notice

Oh shoot! I nearly forgot about blogging today! Sorry, lots of work, and though as I was climbing the stairs today at the office, I noticed something that did gave me a very good topic for the blog. But then again, maybe I shall leave it for later. Topics indeed pop up in the less expected of places, and often the most daily, common of human issues can set you into the most deep thinking. And aside from working and struggling to get my footing among two million things to do at the office, I've been thinking about these things, the things people do, the situations they get themselves into, the very prejudices they promote, the uphold, they defend, and which turn back to poke their eyes off.

"People, fascinating creatures", one feels tempted to say, except that we are people too.

No comments: