Dec 30, 2012

At The Beach

Do you think it's late? Well, you've no idea what I had to go through to blog today! Forget the pictures, forget the colors, I just want to write fast and get out of here as soon as I can. This isn't my computer, not my trusty Hungarian keyboard, but my brother's, and his Spanish keyboard. SPANISH! Not Hungarian!! Waaaah~! It's been a millenium since I last used one of these. But what happened?

Well, my brother and his wife invited us over to Parrita, to my sister-in-law's family's home. Nice right? We were invited yesterday at 21:30. Sort of. Called a million times. We packed today in the morning and forgot a lot of things, like my netbook's cable and the charger of my phone. Among other things. The trip wasn't easy either as the road we took was closed and we were directed through another road I've never taken before... and neither my boyfriend, of course. It took us forever to get here!

Hn. I wanted to get ahead with my penpalling, and that won't be really happening, and as for blogging every day until the end of the year? Well, let's see how that goes.

The lesson of the day? None. Rest when you are tired, and make flexible plans, because no matter how well things seem to be going, something might come in the way - even something good! - and cross the whole freaking thing.

No comments: